Okazaki are exhibiting at the Farnborough Airshow between 16th and 20th July 2018.
Okazaki Manufacturing Company has been an active supplier to the Aerospace Industry for more than 50 years.
Aerospace applications we have designed for include:
- Heat flux sensors
- Artificial satellite which includes surface and probe type sensors
- Temperature sensor/liquid-gas sensor assembly for LH₂, LOX Tank
- Sensors for first stage engine
- Heaters for Ion thrusters
- Sensor to detect the ignition of a thrust engine.
We were among the pioneering companies to first manufacture mineral insulated cable to improve product performance and reliability.
Over the decades, we’ve refined and improved that technology, as it remains the heart of our products to this day.
- Mineral Insulated Electric Heaters
- Temperature Sensors – including cryogenic assemblies, thermocouple assemblies and resistance thermometers
- Mineral Insulated Cables -Semi-rigid RF coax and multi-conductor transmission and microwave cables
We have produced a brochure along with some product specific datasheets for the show, but if you are unable to attend you can download the PDF’s below.